Almost identical and unbearably cute, these two Scottish breeds of cats, which are different from each other only with their ears (as it is evident from the names), cannot live without each other, quite literally! The thing is, breeding only within one of these breeds can lead to diseases and mutations. That’s why they live together! They are very friendly and dedicated to their owners, as well as to each other. See for yourself and check out the live streaming right now!
- Head: Round, with strong chin and jaws, the face is rounded.
- Eyes: Widely put. Big, round, divided by a big nose. Eye colour coincides with the skin colour.
- Tail: Medium or long, in proportion to the body. Flexible and narrowing, end with a rounded point.
- Paws: Medium length and width, muscular.
- Nose: Short and broad.
- Ears: Scottish-Folds: small, rounded in the corners. Scottish-Straights: straight and standing.
- Fur: Either long-haired or short-haired.
- Colouring: Any colour combination.